Saturday, September 29, 2012

A quite home

Today mamaw (aka Alan's mom Sheri) took Drayden with her to a soccer game.  He loves to watch his cousins play, and often stands on the side lines kicking a ball as well.  Alan's working today, so that leaves me at home by myself.  I HATE it.  I like time to myself, but when it's over an hour I dislike it!  I like it when Draydens home and loud, and messy!  When he leaves the house it's so quite I sometimes find myself turning the radio on just so somethings playing.  Some days when Draydens been @ his best I would give anything for two mintues of quite time, and when hes gone it's to quite,.  I find it funny how that works!  Needless to say I like it when everyones home, and my house is messy&loud!  I can pick up later and it's quite when everyones sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment