Saturday, September 29, 2012

September


                        September has been a good month!  Filled with birthday parties, playing outside, go-karting, and working.  Drayden turned three this month on the 18th.  Where has three years went I have no clue.  I can remember being so nerves that Friday morning.  Alan was so excited! The whole time I was pregnant Alan would say I won't be holding Drayden until he gets cleaned up and everything.  Always makes me laugh because Alan was the first one to hold him, and wouldn't let anyone else for awhile! I should have known then that Dray&Alan would have a bond that no one could break.  Makes me sad looking back and how time has flown right by Alan&I.  Drayden is full of energy.  If I could have half of his energy I'd be doing good.  He never slows down, and his mouth is always going!!  He's a daddy's boy for sure.  Alan&Dray will spend hours&hours outside.  They share this bond that I sometimes wish I had with Drayden.  Don't get me wrong he loves his mommy 2!! Mostly when daddy says no, or when he gets hurt!  Drayden can sometimes be shy, but after a few mintues thats out the window.  He's well behaved for the most part.  Now days I don't have to tell him to say Thank You...he just says it.  Drayden enjoyed his birthday parties.  Had a lot of cake and presents as well!  He was surrounded by friends&family that love him oh so much! I'm going to stop now!! I have tons more to write but better get some stuff done around the house! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment