Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday=Race Day

Sundays are race days for our small family now.  Alan bought two gokarts...he races one & Adam races the other.  We've been racing for two months now.  Just on Sundays tho due to Alan working every week/weekend!  Drayden LOVES it!  Whenever Alan wins *yes he has won* Drayden will go up to him and say "Dad I knew you could do it."  Dray wants to be in the middle of it all.  Bad news is that Drayden will be in one next year. *SCARY*  I will have to say it is pretty fun.  Makes me nerves, but I keep telling myself that atleast its four wheels and not just two!  A full day of racing means one wore out little boy!  On the way home Dray usually falls asleep.  When we get home it's time for landry/baths.  Some days need more hours in them, and Sunday is one of those!!  Our weekends go by so fast!!  I'll try and upload some pictures or maybe even a video.  Hope everyone else had a wonderful weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment